NuNaturals, Organic Sweetener, Stevia and Monk Fruit, 70 Packets, 2.47 oz (70 g)
- Gluten Free
- No Bitter Aftertaste
- Zero Net Carbs
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
- As Sweet as 2 tsp. of Sugar
Erythritol is a sweetener that occurs naturally in certain fruits, vegetables, and fermented foods. It is used to make measuring easier and acts as a flowing agent so the concentrate stevia and monk fruit extracts can be put into packets.
Monk Fruit, also called Luo Han Guo, is a sweet fruit that has been used as a food, beverage, and traditional medicine for centuries in Asia.
Stevia is an herb native to South America. For over 1,500 years, people have used fresh and dried stevia leaves to sweeten food, beverages, and herbal medicines.
NuNaturals is a family owned and operated company that has been providing delicious, healthy products for almost 30 years. We started in Eugene, Oregon with a mission of “helping to keep you well” and believe that the path to wellness starts with the foods and beverages we consume.
- When placing an order with a Visa / MasterCard through the LiqPay payment system (no commission)
- Transfer to Privat card (privat-privat no commission, from other banks at the rate)
- Through your personal account in the order history using LiqPay (no commission)
- Cash on delivery, the commission is paid by the recipient (only for New mail)
- Payment at the bank’s cash desk (the commission is calculated by the bank)
- We will deliver a smile along with the order
- All parcels are insured!
- Exceptionally original products *
- Goods only with a good period
- Refunds in case of cancellation
- Continuous development of service
* During production, suppliers periodically redesign packaging without notifying stores. Images are updated as soon as we receive information about their change. Product images are taken from suppliers or from an Internet resource if the supplier does not provide images.